The CalFresh Initiative at UCLA is excited to host a Basic Needs Resource Fair on Friday, February 2 from 10am-4pm at the white benches outside of the Student Activities Center (SAC) on campus.
CalFresh eligibility workers from the Department of Social Services (DPSS) will be there to help enroll students in SAC Conference Room 4 from 10am-4pm.
If you would like to enroll in CalFresh on Feb. 2, please fill out this pre-screening form to determine if you are eligible.
What to expect:
– CalFresh enrollments
– Food Bundles (limited amounts will be given every hour)
– Meal Voucher Sign-ups (available to all students)
– Sign up for free cellphone plans and phones
– FREE SOYLENT
Organizations that will be tabling at our Fair:
– Bruin Resource Center
– Community Programs Office (CPO)
– Cafe 580
– Economic Crisis Response Team (ECRT)
– Imperfect Produce
– Student Wellness Commission – BruinNecessities
– Phonebanking Fridays from the EVP office
– Healthy Campus Initiative
– And many more!
If you would like to volunteer please fill out this form or attend our mandatory training session Feb. 1st, 2018 from 4-5pm in the Student Activities Center Room 105D